Thank god it’s Friday! This week went super fast! I don’t think I was quite ready for it, to be honest! But, it came & I conquered!
On Today’s post I figured I bring it back to my fave type of posts: MAKE-UP! It’s been awhile since I did a look, or got ready! I normally just do the brows, a coat of mascara and call it a day. But, I went full glam today!
And, what better than to share how I completed this look! I was feeling BLUE today so that what I accentuated the eyes with! Below is a list of products I used a long with links on how you can grab these products via discount! Enjoy!
- Derma E: Illuminating Rosehip/Cranberry Face Oil (Discount Code: 8badcf )
- Maybelline Fit Me: Dewy & Smooth in the Shade 230 (Natural Buff)
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer (Medium Neutral)
- AirSpun Setting Powder (Naturally Neutral)
- Benefit Cosmetics Bronzer (Hoola)
- Tarte Cosmetics Blush (Exposed)
- Ofra Cosmetics Highlighter (You Dew You) (Discount Code: HEYITSPINK)
- Real Techniques Complexion Sponge & Face Brushes
- Overall Lid: MakeUp Geek Cosmetics (Barcelona Beach)
- Crease: Makeup Geek Cosmetics (Americano & Nautica).
- Center Lid: ColourPop Cosmetics (Coconut), MakeUp Geek Cosmetics (Peacock)
- Lower Lash Line: MakeUp Geek Cosmetics (Americano & Nautica)
- Lashes: Rimmel London (Lash Accelarator Endless Mascara – Black) & Kiss NY Lashes (Ritzy).
- Tools: Real Techniques (Base Shadow Brush), Morphe Cosmetics (M169, M167 & M200)
- Maybelline MicroCrayon (Darkest Brown)
- Ofra Cosmetics (Versailles) (Discount Code: HEYITSPINK)
- Ofra Cosmetics Setting Spray (Discount Code: HEYITSPINK)
I absolutely LOVE this color combo and loved that the main focus were the eyes! What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments below!